[Ibogaine] free

Andrea Wellman crazyhazeyworld at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 23:00:04 EST 2005

Hey, I'm sorta new at this, so I'm not sure if i'm doing this right. I wanted to reply to this particular message "misstyfyd" i was a good student, and a star athlete in high school. After I graduated I experimented with all sorts of drugs. I was the most addicted to heroin (for obvious reasons). I soon after dropped out of high school. i blamed everyone around me. Looking at my friends then (even the clean ones) made me cringe because I couldn't stand the thought of those memories. I lost friends. But, it's what  i needed to do. For myself. I don't know what your husband is feeling but I just wanted to tell you this. maybe it will help? later, andrea

From:Misstyfyd at aol.comDate:Tue, 18 Jan 2005 22:33:03 ESTTo:ibogaine at mindvox.comSubject:Re: [Ibogaine] free
HTML Attachment [ Download File | Save to my Yahoo! Briefcase ]

ummm... actually, I'm here secondhand, and it would appear that the guy who was babysitting his girlfriend through her ibogaine treatment is also a second-hander.  I have a husband who announced that he was addicted to heroine a month after we married (he was Very good at the game), and now he is on methadone.  Obviously not the man i thought that i married,  and now, of course he's wanting to divorce me.  I have seen changes in a beautiful human being over the course of our short time together (5 years, 3 married) and i believe he's in there somewhere.  I just was curious as to if anyone ever comes out of it retaining some essence of their prior self, and you guys are the first group of people i've found who had a problem, but somehow, still have a conscience.  (i reallllllly don't mean that offensively)  My husband will not talk to me now (it's been 6 months since he moved in with his parents), because of all the bad that he associates me with (i was not a doper, but i was there to
 hold his hand, and he can't look at me or talk to me now), but somehow, reading what you guys write, the feelings that you are able to put in to words, brings me some kind of hope (this is my crazy substitute for Narc-anon, or whatever).  Maybe this all falls under the category of TMI (too much information), but thanks!  I just wanted to add my 2 cents worth.