(OT) Re: [Ibogaine] free

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Jan 18 22:31:14 EST 2005

>So what is politically correct here ?<

LOL, you're going from funny to hilarious Ken.

>Now it is YOUR turn to bring some life into this group.<

Again, you did it agAIN, you've made me laugh out loud.
I myself refuse to take responsibility for bringing life into this group
darn it.
Plenty enough as it is, I'm afraid I'd create one of those Frankenstein
monster things if I added yet more life to this here list.
Oh, and this is pretty off topic too I guess, sorta kinda.

Peace and love,
Preston

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines