[Ibogaine] free

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Jan 18 22:26:21 EST 2005

yer gonna get both hugs and kicks in the teeth here Ken, so hang around.
Depending on my mood, there's always something here for me, either hugs or
kicks, and I sometimes appreciate them, sometimes not.
    But it's for sure not always hugs here, although most of us do try to be
huggy and positive and such, despite all the horror and misadventures we've,
or at least I've put myself through while pursuing a career in drugs, use
and reform.

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"