[Ibogaine] free

....Ken chayco at island.net
Tue Jan 18 21:24:49 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "D H" <dave at phantom.com>

> you'll have to excuse me... I just discovered a newly re-surfaced
> vein... must touch and feel...

Hello ..... all ?

Ahhhh........geez...........maybe I have touched a 'vein' ?

There seems to be  life in this group after all.

So what is politically correct here ?

Stories of the 'life'?
Stories of trying to crawl onto the crapper in a delerium of nausea wash
from ibogaine?
Stories of how bleedin' ' happy' we are?
Stories about the fact that the 'writhing worm' in our guts (who knows our
name) has finally shut up and quit saying 'feed me ......feed me' ?
Stories about how we are so fucking CURED......that we can still
'chip'........just a little bit?

Come on ......... I am reaching out here....I would stretch out my arms for
a hug....if I didn't truely believe that all 'huggers' are really hiding
some machiavellian, perverted sexual fantasy........not you in particular
gentle reader.

I expect that a personal experience with ibogaine has brought us all here.
It is a  gawddamned wonderful thing.

BTW......my personal experiences include considerable time (years) in
Southeast Asia.

Now it is YOUR turn to bring some life into this group.

                         regards........Ken