[Ibogaine] free

D H dave at phantom.com
Tue Jan 18 20:34:20 EST 2005

ROFLMAO.

"touchy feely"...

would you like to touch and feel my absess scars and track marx? ... or
perhaps my gums where I used to have teeth?

</end sarcastic wise-ass remark #2937541>

well, you've come to the right place. we get all types here, about 10%
of the info posted here is relevant to any one person at any one time.
on a good daY. myself included.

then again, i can only speak for myself.

best way... is start a thread you'd like to hear more on... and see
what happens.  add a few provocative words or phrases and you're sure
to get a response, probably.

there's a lot of people in lurk mode here... every once and a while one
of us will crawl out from under our keyboards and say something
profound and useful, or, maybe not.

in the meantime, the delete key comes in handy.

you'll have to excuse me... I just discovered a newly re-surfaced
vein... must touch and feel...

_.dh