[Ibogaine] nail in the brain- how'd that get there?

Kirsty Sutherland captkirk at kol.co.nz
Mon Jan 17 20:44:14 EST 2005

Pretty easy I reckon, the nail gun would have gone off.....it would have
felt like one hell of a sting to the face...but if you didn't realise
something had gone in there, you wouldn't think anything of it!!  Pretty
bizarre, yes, but hey, some women have had babies and not known they are
pregnant, so this is nothing really LOL
Kirk