[Ibogaine] Can I post a Question to this mail group

ekki ekkijdfg at gmx.de
Mon Jan 17 02:41:44 EST 2005

i hope everything goes well and i wish you good luck.
i believe iboga will help and do some cleaning, even it may take a few
days before she realizes it.
maybe it wasn´t enough and she needs a second treatment after some
rest. mixing with opiates can be lethal.
i´m planing to treat my friend, too, either sara will do it or i have
to do it myself (depending on money), so i´d like to hear how this
turns out.

best wishes, ekki