[Ibogaine] Can I post a Question to this mail group

slowone at hush.ai slowone at hush.ai
Mon Jan 17 01:23:39 EST 2005

Did the 3 grams of indra hold off your girlfriend's withdrawal
symptoms at all? How much heroin was she on? Did she try to taper
down in advance? When was the last dose of heroin before the
ibogaine dose? How much does she weigh? This information would give
an indication of how effective that dose of ibogaine was.
**Speaking purely from what I have read,** it seems like the rule
of thumb is to give more ibogaine if withdrawal symptoms appear.
The critical question would seem to be, now that some heroin has
been added to the mix: how much heroin did she take, and how long
ago?

It may be that there just wasn't enough ibogaine to do the job.
This doesn't mean that your girlfriend can't do it on her own
still. In the end it has to be your and her decision.