[Ibogaine] Re: [Ibogaine ramblings

thethird at myway.com thethird at myway.com
Sun Jan 16 10:15:49 EST 2005

Hey Randy, I too live in the Catskills. I've been gone for a couple of years, but am back now and I am very happy about it. I can't wait 'till summer when it's time to hit Platte Clove and go sleeping outside to listen to the coyotes and other wild things of the wood. The last time I did all these things was pre-Ibogaine and I have a feeling it is all going to be a little bit different now, a little more meaningful if you know what I mean. --- On Sun 01/16, < BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com > wrote:
From: [mailto: BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com]To: ibogaine at mindvox.comDate: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 07:54:12 ESTSubject: [Ibogaine] Re: [Ibogaine ramblings
Hey list, I just have to say this. Ibogaine still amazes me after almost 4 months. I was properly starting the day (caught, caught) and watching it get light in the woods up here in the Catskills and I came to a couple of conclusions. I've said that this list is sacred ground to me, and it is, but I think sacred ground is wherever you are standing at the time. Ibogaine gave me that. I ALWAYS had to have external things to hold in high regard. Not anymore. I have a peace now that I just can't explain. Ibogaine opened my mind to things I have ignored for a long time. Hell, things I absolutely missed. I just heard some triads and harmonic licks that Mick Taylor did on Wild Horses that I have never heard before. I've been covering that song for 30 years. Well, I might add, but not well enough. I swear I think Ibogaine has made me a better musician. Ibogaine has made me a better person no doubt. Preston said it best a little while ago. He said Ibogaine, or maybe he said an African, (I heard African's when I did it) told him "You know what you know." That's how I feel. I still have my external stimuli, but I'm OK with me now. I have internalized. Thanx list for being here and letting me rant.          Randy