[Ibogaine ramblings

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Sun Jan 16 07:54:12 EST 2005

Hey list, I just have to say this. Ibogaine still amazes me after almost 4
months. I was properly starting the day (caught, caught) and watching it get
light in the woods up here in the Catskills and I came to a couple of
conclusions. I've said that this list is sacred ground to me, and it is, but I think
sacred ground is wherever you are standing at the time. Ibogaine gave me that. I
ALWAYS had to have external things to hold in high regard. Not anymore. I have
a peace now that I just can't explain. Ibogaine opened my mind to things I
have ignored for a long time. Hell, things I absolutely missed. I just heard some
triads and harmonic licks that Mick Taylor did on Wild Horses that I have
never heard before. I've been covering that song for 30 years. Well, I might add,
but not well enough. I swear I think Ibogaine has made me a better musician.
Ibogaine has made me a better person no doubt. Preston said it best a little
while ago. He said Ibogaine, or maybe he said an African, (I heard African's
when I did it) told him "You know what you know." That's how I feel. I still
have my external stimuli, but I'm OK with me now. I have internalized. Thanx list
for being here and letting me rant.          Randy