[Ibogaine] Copying out of email/was Re: [Ibogaine] Ibogaine conference i...

Kirsty Sutherland captkirk at kol.co.nz
Sun Jan 16 05:11:49 EST 2005

Heh, it’s amazing how quick you do pick this stuff up…… man even my parents
are learning it and they’re wayyy old (lol. Don’t tell em I said that for
gawd’s sake…)  although can get expensive with toll calls trying to explain
how to do stuff!!! Now my older neighbour has gone and bought one so I’m
teaching the basics yet again!

And I am so amazed at how fast people can type with two fingers!!!!!  I had
lessons in about 1981 (only a third of a year at tech before I fell down a
lift shaft and broke my back lol) and they came back to me, so I’m using ten
fingers but my daughter can almost type as fast with two!!

Youth aye?

Yoool get thar mate!

Kirk

   _____