[Ibogaine] Tset tets EtTs Testes

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Sat Jan 15 17:45:57 EST 2005

Well, I think I have figure out the copy thing. This is test of the emergency
back up system. If this had been a real emergency, you would be directed to
twist as many as you can and procede to get as stoned as you can, as fast as
you can. Is my laptop working? The dust is making it hard to see this AOL 4.0
shit on this computer that desperately needs an upgrade. I'm gearing up for the
onslaught. Where is the spill chigger on this thing?       Randy