[Ibogaine] Copying out of email/was Re: [Ibogaine] Ibogaine conference i...

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Sat Jan 15 09:18:32 EST 2005

In a message dated 1/15/2005 9:10:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ptpeet at nyc.rr.com writes:
no, but it should be under your "format" button in the row at the top of
your emails. Where it says- file, edit, view, insert, format, tools,
message, help- click the format one, then click "pain text" instead of "rich
text" which is what mine says. Don't know if it's the same with yours, but
take a look.
    It's not a big deal, but the attachments to scare me.
I hope I don't piss anyone off with my clumsy attempts at learning how to
live in the 21st century. I've got to get this shit down to do what I want to do.
I can already type a hell of a lot faster than I could a couple of months
ago.               Randy