[Ibogaine] Copying out of email/was Re: [Ibogaine] Ibogaine conference i...

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jan 15 09:10:10 EST 2005

no, but it should be under your "format" button in the row at the top of
your emails. Where it says- file, edit, view, insert, format, tools,
message, help- click the format one, then click "pain text" instead of "rich
text" which is what mine says. Don't know if it's the same with yours, but
take a look.
    It's not a big deal, but the attachments to scare me.

Peace and love,
Preston
mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines