[Ibogaine] Copying out of email/was Re: [Ibogaine] Ibogaine conference i...

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jan 15 08:03:26 EST 2005

now you gotta get the "plain texting" thing down to cut down on the
attachments coming through Randy. Not that I personally Mind as I never open
them, but they scare me too a bit I admit (or I wouldn't bother being a
nitpicker like this), never quite sure if they're really from the person
who's name is on the return address box or not, or if they've come load with
extra special gifts, like, you know, oh, viruses and such.

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines