[Ibogaine] iboga experience & therapy- HCL vs. extract

Jen Reilly jenreilly at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 05:14:56 EST 2005

Julie, Sara,

Hi i'm Jen.  I'm new to the list.  im looking for opinions on where i
can purchase the highest quality, most consistent ibogaine product
online.  because of financial reasons, i will be having my treatment
at home, in the company of a nurse.  im hoping to interupt a seven
year heroin addiction.  i would appreciate any feedback, direction,
advice, or whatever has been learned through experience.

Jen

--
Jennifer Reilly -~^'^~-.,         ,.-^*"*^-.,