Fwd: [Ibogaine] Ibogaine conference in February

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Fri Jan 14 23:54:31 EST 2005

In a message dated 1/14/2005 6:46:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mafinman at optonline.net writes:
Julie,
    Are you thinking of coming down?  It's local for me and I am looking
forward to meeting those I have offended on this list (sorry I have my Eliza
Doolittle moments) and those I have not.  It will be like a masked ball
without the masks.
                                                                Martee
Martee, it's good to hear from you, and hear you are coming to the Ibo
happening. I want to talk if we meet up. I'm sure we will. Just like always your
post about fear was dead on, and hit me right between the eye's. Have you ever
thought about being a therapist for twisted drug heads like us? I'd pay you.
Well, I'd pay you if I had the money, and if I didn't, I'd try and manipulate you
into giving me therapy free.?#$ Where am I going with this? O yea, I say we
rock this mother right, and have a great time in the Village come Feb. 20th. Be
there or be oblong, or rectangular, or square or something.