Fwd: [Ibogaine] Copying out of email/was Re: [Ibogaine] Ibogaine conference i...

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Fri Jan 14 23:35:40 EST 2005

In a message dated 1/14/2005 8:03:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
HSLotsof at aol.com writes:
Copying and sending is easy Randy.  Via AOL just either highlight what you
want to appear and hit send or send all depending on who you want the message
go to and then just add your message OR use the FORWARD button and just write
your email.  You won't see the forwarded message until is received on the
list or if by private email just cc or bcc it to yourself.

Howard

Howard, you are the man. I've said that about 10 times in the past couple of
days. Thanx for the info. I'll save your post so I won't forget how. Thanx
again.         Randy    PS Thanx for all the Ibogaine info too. You helped me get
my life back.