Ibogaine Conference - Chapel of Sacred Mirrors

Patrick K. Kroupa digital at phantom.com
Fri Jan 14 18:53:08 EST 2005

Uhm ... like, here, or sumthin'

http://ibogaine.mindvox.com/News/2005COSM.html

Nailing Jello to the wall, is not yet, one of my gifts.  (Although, I
am nothing if not extremely open-minded and always willing to try new
kinks.)

The FACTS (We pause now to giggle) ... such as they are, will
doubtlessly change.  25 times.  Between Right Now, and ... Monday.
Once things are more stable, and not FLYING out of everything.  Further
updates will be posted.

Unless, of course, everything is still utter and complete chaos, right
up until the opening day.  Which would be, about typical.

Anywaze.  This is an EVENT being put on by Cures Not Wars.  If you have
any QUESTIONS about, uhm, FACTS or DETAILS.  Ask Dana.  He'll explain
EVERYTHING.

What is ABSOLUTELY SOLID is the LOCATION (COSM), and the DATES (Feb 20
& 21).  All of us will be there.  So, if you can make it to NYC.  Show
up.  It'll totally fuckin' rock and be a blast.

Plus, also, one giant, extended, 2 day long, clusterfuck, and the
opportunity to experience a complete derangement of the senses, without
doin' any drugZ even...  Though, I'm sure a variety of WhiteLight
Molecules will be FLYING hither and yon.

I didn't actually say that last sentence, up yonder.  It's an ilLusiOn.

God bless us all, everyone.

Patrick