[Ibogaine] Ibogaine conference in February

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Fri Jan 14 14:34:25 EST 2005

Julie, I can tell you where and when, but thats about it. The name of the
place is Alex Gray's Chapel of mirrors and it is located on 27th street between
10th and 11th above the nightclub Spirit. Preston sent this out, I just don't
know how to copy and send without an attachment. The date that Dana sent out is
Feb. 20th & 21st . He should know, I think he is in on doing this. So if it
sucks it's all Dana's fault. It wouldn't be, but we could blame him anyway.
YEEEE ha I'll be there!                     Randy