[Ibogaine] greetings

Jeffgd1 at aol.com Jeffgd1 at aol.com
Thu Jan 13 03:15:11 EST 2005

we need some more info to make accurate (as we can)statements. what drug are you coming off....where are you being treated....that sort of stuff and age especially if you are scared of dying have you had an ekg and blood work done their are certainly things you can do to ease your fears
I was 45 when treated 10 weeks ago for a 11 year methadone addiction preceded by many many years of dope and other opiates
Ibo works it isn't easy but the best way fro me and many others who have tried all else ....
curious to hear back glad you found it
Jeff