[Ibogaine] To guy who has friend with clinic in Lex. Ky.

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Wed Jan 12 14:08:53 EST 2005

Faith, my friend runs the one for Comp Care in Lexington. They have a waiting
list that is 2 years long. I could call him but I don't know if it will help
getting your son in. There is a clinic in Lexington on Southland Drive that is
a pay clinic. I don't think they have a waiting list. All they care about is
money but it would at least get your son off the street dope. I could get him
into some good counseling at Comp Care I'm sure. The pay clinic shouldn't be
that hard to do. It will cost about 400 bucks all in all, to get in.   Randy