[Ibogaine] free,Weeeee

AbbotAngel at aol.com AbbotAngel at aol.com
Wed Jan 12 05:53:47 EST 2005

Hi Randy

yeah my provider has told me no coffee and to start drinking water now, he
also said try and get hold of some dfs for any residual withdrawals thanks for
the advice i wont sweat about not sleeping the way i look at it is i have
been  asleep for so long on heroin if you know what i mean, how is your sleeping
know?? also of people have said lie still, what about vitamins afterwards did
 you take any????? I really really appreciate yours and everyones advice on
the  list.

Donna