[Ibogaine] free,Weeeee

Jasen Chamoun jasenhappy at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jan 12 04:39:27 EST 2005

Hey brother,

Good to hear your doing good Randy, I loved receiving your post.
I am fine, many things to handle, like I am being taught to handle
life's so called problems without opiates. Hey guess what,..I am
handling it.

It sure is a personal experience, something people "not on this list"
cannot understand, especially all the revelations and connections to
the all of it.

As you know I have battled with this for many years, like yourself
and have tried for years to come of the 'done, We took the plunge
and it really works. This treatment is second to none, to be embraced
not feared.

I am laughing so so much, it feels wonderful, I am sure you can relate.
people are like, gee,..he is laughing his head off and that joke wasn't
even funny.

Hopefully talk to you soon.

                                 love, Jasen.