[Ibogaine] free

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Tue Jan 11 18:08:53 EST 2005

In a message dated 1/11/05 7:39:33 AM, AbbotAngel at aol.com writes:

<<
Due to be treated on sunday, I have read so much on ibogaine treatments and
experiences, i am very excited and a bit scared, were you well enough to work

after 3 days?? I can not afford to be out of action and my provider says i
will  be well enough to look after my son and work after 3 days its amazing
as
every  time i have stopped using heroin in the past the withdrawals peak on
the
3rd  day >>

Hi Donna,

I can't really provide an answer to your recovery time but, what I do
anticipate and would love to hear a report from you is how absolutely wonderful
(renewed wonder) you will most likely feel towards your child or anyone else you
care for.  Let us know how it goes.

Howard