[Ibogaine] free

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Jan 11 16:17:53 EST 2005

>i am very excited and a bit scared, were you well enough to work after 3
>days?? I can not afford to be out of action and my provider says i will be
>well enough to look after my son and work after 3 days its amazing as every
>time i have stopped using heroin in the past the withdrawals peak on the
>3rd day<

I think it depends upon the individual as to whether they're going to be up
to working and watching children after JUST 3 DAYS. To me, wow, that doesn't
sound like NEARLY enough time, but as noted, it probably depends upon each
individual and the amount of drugs they're getting off of and how they react
to the ibogaine itself.
    Personally? Not to put a damper on your enthusiasm, but 3 days sounds
like an awfully short time to go right back into the thick of things. But
that's just me. After 3 days I myself was up and about- all the way from
Ave. A to 2nd Ave, on a walk up 2nd Street I took ON THE THIRD DAY, or heck
maybe the fourth come to think of it, then realized that hey, that was a lot
of walking and I'd better go home and take it easy for a couple more days. I
think I went out to dinner the night of the fourth, STILL TRIPPING. So I
myself would advise strongly having someone to help watch your child Donna.
Again, this is just from my own experiences. You might be ok that first
night or two, I don't know, but again, 3 days seems like a really very short
time to go right back to work and child rearing.

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines