[Ibogaine] free

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Tue Jan 11 07:56:01 EST 2005

Donna, I came off of Methadone and it lasted a lot longer than 3 days. I
would think that 3 days would be pushing it a little but, everyone is different. I
think I could have done more than I did but, hindsight is 20/20. Do you have
anyone to help you afterwards? How old is your son? You may very well be a lot
stronger than I am, I think we all do whatever we have to do to get through
it. None of this is easy but Heroin creates less problems afterwards from
everything I have read about it. Please tell us when your treatment starts so that
I can light a candle and send positive vibes your way. I think I can speak for
most of us here and say that we are all with you on this, and I'm glad that
you aren't going to do this alone. Welcome to the edge.              Randy