[Ibogaine] free

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Tue Jan 11 07:32:24 EST 2005

Jasen, it's great to read your post and know that you are OK. When I read how
you feel it gives me goose bumps too, because I know how you feel. It amazes
me the parallels that come up with everybody. Some of my friends didn't know
how to handle the new me either, but I have stayed the course and almost
everyone excepts me now. The one thing lately that I have been thinking, (I do that
sometimes), is how personal and introspective the whole experience is. I know
before, if I tripped, the last thing I wanted to do is be by myself. With
Ibogaine it wasn't like that with me, I wanted to stay there with myself and
experience everything that came my way. I knew it was medicine and I knew that it
was going to work. I don't know how but I knew that this was going to give me
some choices that I have never had before. But when it comes down to it,
Ibogaine doesn't take life's trials away, it just gives you a better outlook on it,
we still have to make it work ourselves. Therapy, 12 step groups, Rock and
Roll, Sex, everything we can think of to keep us on track, we have to follow
through on. I'll leave no stone unturned because I don't want to go back to Hell.
I don't use, and I walk through high cotton, all the time, and it ROCKS. The
universe looks great from up there doesn't it?                 Randy