[Ibogaine] iboga experience & therapy

boaz wachtel wachtel at shani.net
Sat Jan 8 15:02:19 EST 2005

hello ekki

I would advise against treating your ex with the extract since you have no
idea of the alkaloid content and u can't tell how much is enough. The fact
that she is thin, female and the fact that she would have H in her system
are all not good starting points. Ibogaine potentiates the analgesic effect
of H. So that's why this is dangerous. Also, you do not up to date EKG and
liver count. Another matter is that even if you check her Blood pressure and
pulse you have no experience with what is a normal range under the influence
of Iboga and what is not. The range also differs from one individual to
another and and between genders. you must establish a base line couple of
hours before the treatment over a period of few hours.
I suggest you rethink the treatment until you finalize all the checks, find
a good source for the HCL (so you know exactly how much you are giving her),
do a first dose first and wait 2-3 hours to see how she is and don't go
above 10mg/kg.
I understand your desire to help her, but taking care of a her safety is the
first priority and the outcome of the treatment is secondary.

boaz wachtel