[Ibogaine] iboga experience & therapy- HCL vs. extract- Slowone

Ms Iboga ms_iboga at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 14:37:37 EST 2005

Hi Slowone,

It was powdered rootbark, light greenish-brown in colour, and I think I swallowed something like 15-20 grams.  I felt a little dizzy, nauseous, and had this weird burning sensation in my gut the whole time.  After 7 hours of waiting, I finally just stuck my finger down my throat and got rid of it.  I should also mention that I treated myself, which may have had something to do with the outcome.  Interestingly enough, I had no problems getting to sleep that night, all things considered.

I find your descriptions/recipes of extracting your own Ibogaine extract very interesting.  I would like to do a follow up session in the next couple of months, but can't afford an additional treatment.  I was considering the Indra extract, but have heard several stories of how it doesn't work, and thus chickened out.  Maybe I'll give it another try...Especially if that is the product Sara uses- I have heard so many glowing, positive reviews.  If I could afford it, I would head to Sara's place straightforward.

thanks for all the info, slowone,

Julie