[Ibogaine] iboga experience & therapy- HCL vs. extract

Ms Iboga ms_iboga at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 11:01:34 EST 2005

Hi Slowone,

I bought it online from Maya Ethnobotanicals.
Perhaps, like Howard said, it was inactive.  All I
know, is that after having to swallow something like
60 gel capsules of that crap, it was a relief to
swallow only 4-5 of the HCL.  The HCL came on within
20-30 minutes, while the other stuff NEVER seemed to
come on; it just made my stomach burn.

I have never tried the Indra version, as I was advised
that it is getting quite old.   I would be interested
in trying it, but only if there is some form of
quality control...

How did you make your own extract?

Julie