[Ibogaine] iboga experience & therapy- HCL vs. extract

Sara Glatt sara119 at xs4all.nl
Sat Jan 8 04:43:08 EST 2005

That is why I think that each person who relapses should
Give a treatment another go and not give up if the first time
Didn't work out. You learn from experience and look what can be done
To make it work better next treatment, if you have a treatment provider
You better counsel him/her about what went wrong first time and what can be
done next, and if you listen to their advise you probably gain more out of
the whole experience.
Some people feel better with one product and others with another and that
always be that way.

Sara