[Ibogaine] Ibo Article

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Fri Jan 7 21:13:04 EST 2005

In a message dated 1/7/05 8:33:46 PM, BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com writes:

>Yep Dave, that sounds like somebody did an Ibogaine treatment. It sounds
>so
>beautiful, I want to do it again. I think we all see some of the same stuff.
>
>Maybe in a different way, but the theme is always the same. Can you tell
>me
>something? When a person does Ibogaine and he/she is not addicted anymore,
>do the
>sleep problems occur in the same way? Future reference if you know what
>mean.              Randy

I have too few examples to draw conclusions but, elimination for sleep is
seen in both dependent and non dependent individuals after ibogaine.  The
difference may be in interpretation where the dependent individual classifies lack of
ability to sleep as a sign of withdrawal and a problem while the non
dependent individual, based on age and health, may view it only as a lack of need for
sleep and, not a problem.  In many cases problems are what we make of them.
And of course I am as guilty as anyone.

Howard