[Ibogaine] Fwd: Re: [ibogaine] Detox'd to Death by Dr. Death

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Fri Jan 7 20:18:29 EST 2005

Patrick, you are most definitely a commando. You took Naltrexone 3 times on
purpose? I did it once and I thought I would die. 3 times? The overriding theme
of this thread is everyone wanted to be clean no matter what. Aint che glad
that we have Ibogaine and we don't have to do that anymore. I mean, it aint
perfect but it beats the hell out of a sharp stick in the eye or going through
withdrawals with Naltrexone both of which would have to suck badly to go through
again. I did it in a hospital in Erie. They used the Naltrexone pills to
bring on the withdrawals faster and gave me phenobarb and serax to fight the
discomfort. Not enough of them even though I was seeing double the whole time. Then
they would come and fuck with me and make me go to an AA meeting while I was
whacked out like that. In pajama's nodding out at an AA meeting. JOY!!! I got
high as soon as the Naltrexone wore off. I tried to sooner. God what a
nightmare.                 Randy