[Ibogaine] iboga experience & therapy- HCL vs. extract

Ms Iboga ms_iboga at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 12:04:01 EST 2005

> Also,
> If the nor ibogaine is so effective  in stopping the
> craving then why from
> my personal experience and others
>  people relapsed right after using HCL, where is the
> working of the nor
> ibogaine then? The glow didn't come, how comes? Even
> when it was HCl spent
> 12,000 dollars for a treatment relapsed right after.

Sara,

I have used both the extract and the HCL, and in my
experience the HCL was WAY WAY more effective.  The
extract did absolutely nothing, and I had to ingest so
much it was ridiculous.  After 7-8 hours of waiting
for the extract to kick in, I finally made myself sick
to get the burning, queasy, nauseous sensation out of
my stomach.  HCL is, in my opinion, smoother, more
reliable and more effective.  I have not relapsed, and
it's been 3 months since I was treated with HCL.  I
only paid $1000.

Julie