[Ibogaine] Fwd: Re: [ibogaine] Detox'd to Death by Dr. Death

Brad Fisher brad.fisher at guaranty.com
Fri Jan 7 10:15:51 EST 2005

I wanted very badly to have the Dr., who at the time was head of the Pain
Mgmt. Dept. at the hospital where the procedure was done, to have to go thru
what I had just gone thru!!!!!! He would walk into my room with this
(shit-eatin) grin on his face and ask if I was ready to go home???? They
were planning to send me home the same afternoon of the procedure, telling
me I would be hungry for dinner. They did kick me out the next day, I spent
the next 5-6 days in my room at home in bed. My wife told me later that my
youngest daughter, 11-12 at the time, said to her one day" Dad's dying isn't
he!" The room they used in the hospital was on the top floor at one end, as
far from other patients as possible. I should have understood then.
bf