[Ibogaine] iboga experience & therapy

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Fri Jan 7 07:17:12 EST 2005

Sara, I think you have to be ready for it no matter what. I wanted to be
clean, so I looked for the glow. After I freaked our for a while, do you remember?
Kinda' like you have to look for God to see him/her too. But it is real. I
felt it. I guess if someone wants to ignore that feeling and get high anyway
that is on them. You all have me wanting to try the extract to see the difference
for myself. I see a new quest brewing. O yea, thanx again for your help when
I was freaking after the no sleep thing kicked in post Ibogaine.          Randy