[Ibogaine] iboga experience & therapy

AbbotAngel at aol.com AbbotAngel at aol.com
Fri Jan 7 05:26:15 EST 2005

Ekki
God you were so lucky, im glad everything turned out ok for you.  Do  you
think it wise to do this to your girlfriend, I say this because I wanted to  self
administer and everyone who has taken ibo advised against it, but you did  it
and you are clean!! One guy did self administer and it did not work, In your
oppinion would you say it would be ok to self adminiter???  I hope all goes
well with your girlfriend and well done im so  jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donna