[Ibogaine] iboga experience & therapy

Sara Glatt sara119 at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 7 04:38:12 EST 2005

In the research no one looked at the quality of the treatment setting and
the amount of Iboga given to the patient while in treatment., will power and
life experience is not taking in account, which I think is the major thing
in the whole treatment.

Also,
If the nor ibogaine is so effective  in stopping the craving then why from
my personal experience and others
 people relapsed right after using HCL, where is the working of the nor
ibogaine then? The glow didn't come, how comes? Even when it was HCl spent
12,000 dollars for a treatment relapsed right after.