[Ibogaine] thoughts on a movie and ibogaine

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Jan 6 21:26:00 EST 2005

>Maybe I could get a shit load of shrooms and then turn on the tube<

I had brownies and a bowl or two and not enough opiates and felt way
tripping already. Shrooms might not have been the best thing actually,
considering they're already in the realm of possibility and I'm not leaping
to eat them.
;-))
Seriously Randy, the flick is on pay-per-view right now and it's well worth
renting. You'll feel plenty tripping enough just watching it I assure you.
You don't need to wait for shrooms. I promise.

Peace and love,
Preston

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines