[Ibogaine] thoughts on a movie and ibogaine

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Thu Jan 6 18:17:19 EST 2005

Well, guys, I don't know about yall, but I'm down with another session. It's
been over 3 months for me now and I feel like all the noribogaine is gone.
I've thought about getting high a time er two but, so far no problem. It's good
to see you back Steve, you helped me when I first got here. Going to Africa is
on my must do before you die lists. Amsterdam too. What about this guy saying
Ibogaine caused some brain damage? Any real proof of that or is it another guy
spewing without any real information? I've been guilty of that on the
positive side of Ibogaine and I have tried to refrain from such stuff as that lately.
I'll check out that flick Preston. Maybe I could get a shit load of shrooms
and then turn on the tube..........of course I could time it so that I am
peaking when the movie peaks. Whataya think?     Randy