[Ibogaine] Hey Steve.

Peter Haaf peter.haaf at schokofabrik-studio.de
Thu Jan 6 12:31:20 EST 2005

Hi Steve,

just had my treeatment, at my home place in germany. It was done by
Brian, a remarkable man. Why don`t you
travel to Prague, book a hotel room and have your treatment done in
europe, where no legal problems can araise ?

I was on 4mg Subutex the last week before the treatment (8mg before) and
now i have no need, no wish to take anything
also i have very little body problems, feels like a floo, nothing
serious, nothing to worry about. My mind does not bring
the two things together. I simply feel wonderful, born again.

Peter