[Ibogaine] thoughts on ANOTHER movie and ibogaine

Ms Iboga ms_iboga at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 11:09:11 EST 2005

Preston,

I saw that movie when it first came out on DVD, and it
blew my fucking mind too.  I LUV Charlie
Kauffman(sp?)- he did Adaptation and Being John
Malkovitch too, which were also incredible flicks.

On the topic of movies, I just saw 'Maria Full of
Grace', and I would highly, highly recommend it.  It's
the story of a 17 year old Latina 'mule', and some of
the scenes are just crazy, fucking crazy.  After
seeing what these young women go through to transport
drugs across international borders, I swore I would
never purchase heroin again.

love Julie