[Ibogaine] Out of Topic Discussions - Are they effective for the list?

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Thu Jan 6 10:23:34 EST 2005

Hey list, I have to apologize for my comments the other day. I have been
under a little stress lately, and I know that is no excuse, I'm just sayin'. I'm
back in paradise in the Catskills, and I sure can use the peace. Lee, I like to
read what you post most of the time. I'm not always looking to laugh, just
some of the time. I shouldn't have said anything about the purpose of this list
'cause it 'aint' mine to say anything about. I just thank God that the list
was here when I needed it, and I was shown the way to the light. You have helped
me a lot and made me think more than a few times. I would hope that we all
get what we need here. All of us. Hell, as twisted as some of us are here, there
is a little of everything discussed, and that's what I like about it. I guess
I was bein' kind of a dick. Sorry. I was havin' a bad day. I didn't have sex
that day at ALL. The cops ran out of donuts.I swear it wasn't my fault.
               Randy