[ot] Time in the woods

Lee Albert myeboga at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 6 07:22:55 EST 2005

Hi Guys,

Just a quick post.

I am going to stay off the list for a little while as I need to take some time to absorb a lot of stuff going on with me. It's all good. The last few weeks have been very powerful for me and its not just about the list - which by the way is teaching me a thing or two. I feel a lot of changes going on. Pretty much how the eboga process (with or without tm :) ) or whatever you want to call it works.

Love & Light,

Lee

Amazing Grace: A true story based on the use of eboga / ibogaine over a six year period.

www.myeboga.com/amazinggrace.html
Free copies of Amazing Grace available here for members of the media / librarians etc:
www.myeboga.com/freecopy.html