[Ibogaine] ot (don't look)

Sara Glatt sara119 at xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 5 10:53:07 EST 2005

I'M VERY INTERESTED IN THIS KIND OF REASERCH,

Creating sound with a remote control can make people go nut.
Some sounds we can not even hear.
In that way no one can see the attacker or who is being attacked
the victim wouldn't even feel being a victim.
It would be very interesting to find a sound detector and a neutralizer too.
but it will not kill the person like any other conventional weapon.
It would be a war without killing but with the possibility to control,

So, new type of implants, anti-sound weapon.

Some animal will get confused but that's ok new type of behaviors will be
adapted , that's fun after so many years of the same.
Hey, so I'm going to call G-d directly, I know he has a straight line to  G.
Bush, G-d told me things too , you know, he told me some cosmic jokes,
One of them was about Bush&Jeff , the two brothers, one will kill the other
just wait... history has always been repeated, it happens in the best
families.

"Don't worry" G-D said "thing are just under control and even when it
doesn't look that way, from chaos will come order. Even I HAVE A REMORE
CONTROL."

BLESSING,

Sara