Apologies

Lee Albert myeboga at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 5 05:26:44 EST 2005

Dear List,

I want to apologise for my last few posts, in particular to Carla. I know you were only trying to help. I am afraid I lost the thread of myself.

If it helps to understand, in the last week I have fully relived deeply repressed stuff about repeated abuse as a boy by a female and I am afraid that has spilled over onto the list. It seems that my Shadow came out of the bag. Had to happen. I am only sorry that it has not been an entirely positive esperience.

On top of that my mother is not well and that has been upsetting me.

Many apologies once again.

Lee

Amazing Grace: A true story based on the use of eboga / ibogaine over a six year period.

www.myeboga.com/amazinggrace.html
Free copies of Amazing Grace available here for members of the media / librarians etc:
www.myeboga.com/freecopy.html