[Ibogaine] early Dole/Nyswander paper - Att. Lorenzo

Kirsty Sutherland captkirk at kol.co.nz
Tue Jan 4 21:48:03 EST 2005

Yeh, I have to agree with Randy here.

If I were new to this list (and I am fairly new…)  I would be put off by the
– emails you are sending each other. They don’t have anything to do with the
rest of us… just two people who have differing views.  How bout you write to
eachother personally see if you can’t resolve this???

Love to you both

No offence….don’t ya just love the EGOOOOOOOOOOOOO??????? Hehheh it works
well n’est pas?

Kirk

   _____