[Ibogaine] Out of Topic Discussions - Are they effective for the list?

The Garden GardenRestaurant at comcast.net
Tue Jan 4 17:23:34 EST 2005

Hi Carla !!
You wrote :
Francis is another crazy smart guy whos messages I
> like reading ;-) Hi Francis!

* Call me poor of spirit I tought that OT was part of " the space opera as
theology" from Scientology.
I was thinking : why so many Scientologist are in this group :-) !!?

I don't feel offended by the fact that you call me crazy : " I am a  " fou
de Dieu "
God Bless
Francis