[Ibogaine] Hey Steve.

Brad Fisher brad.fisher at guaranty.com
Tue Jan 4 15:37:36 EST 2005

No Steve, I have not yet, however I believe it is what I want to do at the
right time for me. I read some of your "story", we are much alike. I too am
very functional in sales using Opiates. Have eaten thousands of Lortab's in
my time. Have been on Methadone the past 6 years, has worked well for me,
keeps me away from H and the problems that brings. I am very glad I was able
to help you stay away from UROD.!!!!!!! I do not exagerate one bit when I
tell you it was the most horrible experiance in my 54 years.
bf